Interest over $299k
A brand-new Miami home within meters of glorious beach and some of the coolest cafes and restaurants on the Gold Coast. This is a real paradise on the coast; where you can swim, surf, run, eat and play by simply stepping out from your nautical-themed gatehouse. Relax inside this home, which is designed for fun and entertainment.
Lounge on the huge original competition surfboat daybeds or take a seat at the spotted gum bar by the swimming pool and swim-up bar. Beautiful natural timber is used throughout the double-storey home, in the staircase, framing the grand arched window, and as a built-in study bench. All Australian natives, timbers and western red cedar.
An enormous master bedroom on the upper level includes a grand marble ensuite with a spa bath, double vanity and double shower. There’s also a fabulous walk-in wardrobe, built-in daybeds and a balcony overlooking the pool. The remaining three bedrooms are also on the upper level, where there’s a shared retreat space, family bathroom and a powder room.
Downstairs is where the action happens, where friends and family gather over a meal or drinks. An open-plan living and dining space encourages that interaction. You can be cooking a meal while your guests sit around the island bench, on the couch or help themselves to the outdoor wine fridge.
A family room is another fantastic shared space, while there’s a media room off the entry which can double as a fifth bedroom. Being a brand-new build, everything you could want for in a modern home has been included such as a butler’s pantry as well as plenty of built-in storage.
A modern beach house, 125 Nobby Parade is waiting for its first residents.
Please call NGU Real Estate’s Sean Graves and Edward Smyth today for more information.
• Brand new home, enviable beach address, pool with swim-up bar, daybeds, covered terrace
• Enormous master bedroom with grand spa ensuite, balcony, walk-in wardrobes, daybeds
• Three large bedrooms, fourth bed/media room, study, family room, open-plan living/dining
• Central kitchen with long island bench, gas cooktop, butler’s pantry, pendant lighting
• Timber floors and staircase, built-in furniture, air conditioning, high ceilings, built-in storage, USB power points throughout
• Gatehouse, secure double garage, extremely low-maintenance fully-fenced block of land
• Inclusions: dishwasher, fridge, 2x smart televisions
• Walk to Miami Beach, Miami State High, Miami Beach surf club, cafes and restaurants
Interest over $299k
SOLD BEFORE AUCTION
Room for Containers, Trucks, Boats & Caravans
Interest over $399,000
Luxury on Leonard
Priced from $539k