Interest over $299k
An exceptional opportunity to secure one of the greatest views available on the Gold Coast and in the highly desirable location of Burleigh Heads, the property is brand new and has never been lived in. The view must be seen in person to be believed, come and see for yourself.
The impressive high-spec construction was designed by Finn Jones, a former Principal architect and Urban Planner at the City of Gold Coast. Cleverly organised over three distinct levels, the home allows a smart separation between entertaining and sleeping zones whilst constantly capturing world class views.
Adjacent to 25 hectares of national parkland, this property allows you to see without being seen, all the while remaining centrally located just moments from iconic James Street Village & the Pacific Ocean.
Burleigh Heads requires no introduction for Gold Coast locals - new wave of cosmopolitan elements that come together unlike anywhere else. High-end restaurants/bars mixed with a laid-back coastal vibe and local village feel… a lingering magic exists.
The upper level forms the social heart of the home, offering a generous open plan living space complete with a high-end entertainer's kitchen boasting 40mm stone benchtops, integrated fridge/freezer, 900mm induction cooktop and a revolutionry smart storage deisgn with each door and drawer benefiting from soft close system. The space is framed with wall-to-wall stacking doors that disappear as you progress onto the prime viewing deck.
The middle level is flexible in use, with media and gymnasium easily facilitated alongside the additional bedrooms. The lowest level is entirely dedicated to an indulgent master retreat that includes a generous dressing robe, luxurious en suite featuring freestanding bath and your very own private deck with bi-fold doors.
Uniting the house is a centrally located floating steel staircase with American white oak treads, frameless glass and continuous stainless steel balustrade. Other luxury finishes include engineered French oak floors, natural quartz stone and modern exterior cladding as seen on The Block.
• 3/4 Large Bedrooms plus Office and multi-function room
• 3 Bathrooms + Powder
• Double Garage w/ internal access + additional covered parking
• Lifestyle-rich location combined with world class elevated views of the Gold Coast
• Multi-level design offers functional layout for modern living
• Benefits a second frontage via View Street for direct walking access to James Street Village
• Adjacent to Burleigh Ridge Park; 25 Hectare National Park inc. walking trails
• Entertainers kitchen featuring stone island bench, integrated fridge, 900mm induction cooktop, silent extractor
• Multiple entry/exit points from each level
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Faultless architecture exemplified by clean lines and elegant detailing
Interest over $299k
SOLD BEFORE AUCTION
Room for Containers, Trucks, Boats & Caravans
Interest over $399,000
Luxury on Leonard
Priced from $539k