Interest over $299k
This renovated and expansive 2-bedroom apartment in the salubrious Golden Gate building represents exceptional value and offers an excellent lifestyle. A North-Eastern orientation from the main living area is supported by a beautiful balcony which offers great views of the ocean by day and stunning night-time views of the city.
The difference between this apartment and others in the building is its placement and floorplan. Being on the 17th floor and with only one wall adjoining any neighbour allows for windows on 3 sides of the apartment, which includes the bathrooms and laundry, unusual for any apartment. The 17th floor is also the connecting level for the lower and upper levels of Golden Gate meaning extra elevators service this level, this means access to the elevators is quick and without delay.
The unit has just finished a recent undertaking of renovations including the kitchen and has been raised to a beautiful and modern standard making this an extremely comfortable sky home. The kitchen too has large windows which look south to the Surfers skyline and East to the ocean, all wrapped up with Caesar Stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of storage. A bonus feature is the study area with floating double length desk, ideal for working from home.
The Golden Gate has fantastic amenities ranging from the large and beautifully lush tropical gardens with a huge sun drenched and heated pool to a BBQ area, tennis court, basketball hoop, a library and even an onsite beautician / hairdresser. The location is world class being only 100m to the beach, 50m to the G-Link and close to a vast array of cafes, restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife. Enjoy the world famous GC600 with the best seats in the house, direct from your balcony.
To see how this amazing apartment would work for you, please join us in indulging in a virtual tour by selecting the 3D tour.
• Can be used as a sky home or holiday home (fantastic returns)
• Only one common wall meaning 3 sides of the apartment has windows
• Study area with floating double length desk, ideal for working from home
• Ceasar stone kitchen tops with renovated kitchen and Bosch dishwasher.
• North and East facing balcony
• Kitchen with windows, Surfers views.
• Amenities include Pool, Library, BBQ area
• Tennis Courts / Basketball Hoop /Kids playpark / Lush Lawns and gardens
• 50m to Light Rail
• One block to the beach.
• Fully renovated en suite
• Carrara marble bathroom, fresh air to both bathroom and laundry.
• Hot water and Air Con covered in B/C rates.
• $1m in sinking fund
• Level 17, only level that has 4 elevators
• World class location
Interest over $299k
SOLD BEFORE AUCTION
Room for Containers, Trucks, Boats & Caravans
Interest over $399,000
Luxury on Leonard
Priced from $539k